Zojirushi SM-SE60RZ Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Mug, 20-Ounce, Garnet Red
- Heat retention: 190˚f at 1 hr. / 163˚f at 6 hrs. ; cold retention: 46˚f at 6 hrs.
- Tight fitted flip-open lid keeps beverages hotter or colder, featuring a safety lock to prevent the lid from opening accidentally
- Easy-to-clean nonstick Coated interior
- Air vent on the mouthpiece allows for smooth Beverage flow without gushing or overflowing
- Made of BPA-free plastic and stainless steel
What is Vacuum Insulation?
Vacuum means the air between the outer and inner layers of stainless steel has been removed to create vacuum insulation. It blocks heat from transferring through the air (conduction). Zojirushi vacuum insulation also features a copper or aluminum layer tightly wrapped around the outside of the inner stainless steel layer. This copper or aluminum layer reflects heat (radiation), further minimizing the temperature change of your drink. Lastly, heat is blocked from escaping through the opening (convection) with a tightly closed lid.
Zojirushi stainless steel mug features vacuum insulation that keeps beverages hot or cold for hours. The stopper disassembles for thorough cleaning. 2-Step lid release process prevents excess condensation on the stopper from being flung off while the lid opens. The air vent on the mouthpiece allows beverages to flow out smoothly, without gushing or overflowing. The tight fitted flip-open lid keeps beverages hotter or colder. Safety lock to prevent the lid from opening accidentally. Made of BPA-free plastic and stainless steel. Easy-to-clean nonstick coated interior. A special manufacturing technique was used to make the body ultra-lightweight and compact. 1-5/8″ (4cm) wide-mouth opening. There is a 5 year on the heat retention.